I practically out of my mind. I can't think straight. Ajim's been crying whenever I tried to put him to sleep. Tapi bile letak pon nangis jugak. Plus, it's already his sleeping time.
Now I know why all the book stated the same thing. If you are too tired handling a crying-my-lung-out baby .. Ask someone else to take over. Because when u are so stressed out, you will think many bad ways to make him stop crying.
And no, I don't want any 'kenape nangis tu?' , 'dh sapu minyak dah?' , 'dah sendawe dh?' , 'nak susu kot?' .. Kinda question. And I really appreciate if my husband is here with me now to comfort and take over all the process. :(
Gottogo babe. :(
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone
10 years ago





3 comments:
Sabar dear..setiap baby x sama.. doa banyak2 ur hubby cepat balik..:)
yeap..mmg sgt stress...same je mcm si kembar...ni lagi la..double2 nangis..sometimes smpi merah2 muka n mak pon naik takut...i pon sometimes berpikir2 bkn2 dan rase mcm marah je...aisk...tapi kena sabar banyak2 la babe..nnt lame2 die okay..insya Allah...twins bila dah 5 months mcm tu dorg dah jarang dah buat perangai ni...sabar ehh...
yup, husband is the best person to be with during that time. He won't judge you whether or not what u did is the best for ur own son
Post a Comment