10 years ago
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
# 117 UTI? uh-oh!
Hi guys. It's late at nite now I know but I couldn't sleep. :( too bad. Yesterday was a disaser fo me as I cannot sleep at all. I suffered from a backache and lower abdominal pain. I thought it was nothing until it continued through out the days. I was worried sick so rite after work I took a nap wishing that the pain go away but to my dissapointment it was still there. So I decided to go & see my gynae. Had a quick urine test and ta daaaa! I had an UTI. Dannggg! My gynae prescribed me with antibiotic and a drink medicine which I can't recall its name. I was kinda worried at first if it was ok to consume any antibiotic during pregnancy and my gynae assured me it is baby's safe. Ohhh. I really hope this UTI will go for good sooner. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment